Hardly Evil at All

I bet if you took all the evil people in the world and laid them end to end (but not in any dirty kind of way), you would be surprised to find that not one of them was Me.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

I Was A Ghost Writer Protegee, Apparently

True Story:  I used to write all my Big Sister's high school papers, just because she didn't feel like it, I guess, cause she was definitely capable.  I don't remember being PAID, so there may have been some cat hostage situations involved. 
But, then, I VOLUNTARILY (I think) edited college papers. 
I should probably write a list of all the questions I need answered before I make my hypnosis appointment.

2 comments:

  1. Which big sister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adhering to the strict Blogalias Policy to Protect the Innocent (not to MENTION the Guilty!), this would be Naughty or Nice, who also appears in the one about the trip to Greece, or maybe it was Tennessee.

    It's a much shorter title than its runner-up was: The One Who Took Me to Get Ice Cream the Day They Slaughtered the Goats and Created a Future Vegetarian, But WHERE the heck was she that OTHER Time, When They Chopped the Heads off the Ducks and They (the Ducks) Ran Around for a WHILE With NO Tops on?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and opinions are always welcome. Be aware that all comments are subject to review and editing prior to appearing on the site. Keep it clean. Keep it nice. But, if you CAN'T, at least use fictional names!