Hardly Evil at All

I bet if you took all the evil people in the world and laid them end to end (but not in any dirty kind of way), you would be surprised to find that not one of them was Me.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Have a Little Faith in Me, Bill Gates?

When my laptop's battery reaches 11%, it dings loudly and displays this message:
Battery critically low.
Please plug in now or find an alternate power source.
What kind of alternative power source does Bill Gates suppose I have access to?  Does he think his encouragement will be enough to inspire me to a greatness only HE knows I'm capable of?  IS it my destiny to be the one who invents microwave oven powered nuclear energy that charges all your home electronic devices while you heat up leftovers or make Jolly Time Blast o Butter popcorn (a.k.a. the Only Popcorn That's Worth the Three Minutes it Takes to Pop)? 
More than likely, he just wants me to harness the Sun's energy and tether it via Bluetooth to power my whole home.
Either way, it IS a bit of a morale booster to know someone out there has THAT much faith in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and opinions are always welcome. Be aware that all comments are subject to review and editing prior to appearing on the site. Keep it clean. Keep it nice. But, if you CAN'T, at least use fictional names!