Hardly Evil at All

I bet if you took all the evil people in the world and laid them end to end (but not in any dirty kind of way), you would be surprised to find that not one of them was Me.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Just say Nay to suicide and homicide

Me to Ponytail (upon learning National Suicide Prevention Week was upon us):  Make me something suicide prevention related to wear to Open House at High Skool tonight!
Like maybe a shirt that says: To everyone who has ever considered suicide (or homicide!), but has NOT attempted either: HIGH FIVE!!!

**I didn't get that custom-made shirt or any presents at ALL, even though I refrained from suicide and homicide (except for bugs- I'm sorry, but I've thought long and hard about it, and bugs just DO NOT count!) for an entire YEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and opinions are always welcome. Be aware that all comments are subject to review and editing prior to appearing on the site. Keep it clean. Keep it nice. But, if you CAN'T, at least use fictional names!