Hardly Evil at All

I bet if you took all the evil people in the world and laid them end to end (but not in any dirty kind of way), you would be surprised to find that not one of them was Me.

Saturday, September 29, 2012

great ideas

I've been very proud of myself for keeping my phone close to me so that when I wake up with a possibly brilliant idea, or just a dream I want to think about the meaning of, I can jot it down in my notes app and look at it later instead of having to wake all the way up to write (usually illegibly) on paper.
Today I grabbed my phone and HAD to write this because it was really funny to me (WHILE I WAS ASLEEP):
Then I fired up and said to any body listening: That ain't MY peanut M&M margarita!
*note to self:  Maybe not ALL those great ideas you so regretted losing to sleep were actually great. 

P.S. Also Senor Monkey-Muffins.
P.P.S.  Nope. I have NO idea, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and opinions are always welcome. Be aware that all comments are subject to review and editing prior to appearing on the site. Keep it clean. Keep it nice. But, if you CAN'T, at least use fictional names!