Hardly Evil at All

I bet if you took all the evil people in the world and laid them end to end (but not in any dirty kind of way), you would be surprised to find that not one of them was Me.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

#CSpireLies FOREVER-the bizarre saga continues...

#CSpireLies text received at 0257:
Your data speed has been reduced until 08/03/2013. Use Wi-Fi when available to avoid reduced data speeds. Thank you for choosing C Spire.

My texts:
#1.  It already IS 08/03/2013.  Thank you very much for disturbing my household at 3 o'clock in the morning, #CSpireLies, in order to deliver further proof that there is not one dictionary in the entirety of the #CSpireLies cellular service hostage organization.

#2.  What EXACTLY is your problem, #CSpireLies?  I use LESS data than anybody I know.  Your cryptic harassment remains unacceptable.  Furthermore, please STOP CONTACTING ME in the middle of the NIGHT.  Perhaps your employees would appreciate the same treatment your customers enjoy. #CSpireLies FOREVER

#3.  The new Untrustworthiness Pyramid has been released.  #CSpireLies has edged ahead of Westboro Baptist Church founder Fred Pehlps Jr.
Congratulations, #CSpireLies!

#4.  Please GO AWAY, inevitable #CSpireLies representative "responding" to my text.  #CSpireLies started it.  I did NOT.     Please refer to previous #s 1 through 3.  DO NOT further disturb my family in the middle of the NIGHT with a follow-up text, no matter how well-intended.  #CSpireLies FOREVER

*: Thank you for contacting Csprie Wireless, This is *, How may I assist you?
Sent via Personalized Wireless

(Me? I simply re-sent #4. )

Commentary
I WAS exhausted, and ready for sleep.  Now, thanks to #CSpireLies, I'm exhausted, FED UP, and MAD.  These bizarre practices of #CSpireLies MUST stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and opinions are always welcome. Be aware that all comments are subject to review and editing prior to appearing on the site. Keep it clean. Keep it nice. But, if you CAN'T, at least use fictional names!