Hardly Evil at All

I bet if you took all the evil people in the world and laid them end to end (but not in any dirty kind of way), you would be surprised to find that not one of them was Me.

Friday, June 14, 2013

Thanks for Making Me Feel Even Crazier, Cake

This cake left me feeling lost and confused.  And I have always considered myself pretty good at Cake.

I recognized Ewan MacGregor right off.  I can't figure out why the Gremlin is holding a weapon. 
The extra Darth Vader (or maybe it's Batman?), is he trying to HELP the fallen Battle Droid by adjusting his neck, something he learned as a chiropractor's apprentice, or snap his neck?

There are 3 3CPOs?  Or, are those R2D2s? I can tell them apart- I just forget which one is the round, flashy, spinny robot, and which is the Android Bot who walks on two legs like people.

Where is Princess Leah?  Oh, yeah, witness protection because of all the bad guys!  Probably wearing a princess Leah, giant head COSTUME, and working the Star Wars on Ice circuit.

I will eventually need protection FROM the witness protection program because I am so good at figuring out who's all in the program, and where they're hiding and working under their new identities.

There's an R2D2 in the back left that seems to be representing hard for Heinz Ketchup.

And there's one battle Droid in a Tony the Tiger costume.

Cake has never left me feeling so empty inside...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and opinions are always welcome. Be aware that all comments are subject to review and editing prior to appearing on the site. Keep it clean. Keep it nice. But, if you CAN'T, at least use fictional names!