Hardly Evil at All

I bet if you took all the evil people in the world and laid them end to end (but not in any dirty kind of way), you would be surprised to find that not one of them was Me.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Wake Me Up From This Insomnia!

Whut's Wrong With Me?
Severe, persistent, night time insomnia.
What I do to fix it- try to sleep at night.  End up sleeping after the sun comes up, due to sheer exhaustion.
What I did when I found myself feeling sleepy at a "normal" time tonight- texted MOTL*, asking him if he wanted to practice kissing.
What's happening now- it's 2am, and MOTL is snoring like a light bulb next to me, while I watch the same movie for the eightieth time and play solitaire on my laptop, wondering how I got to be so stupid and/or inefficient to even accomplish SLEEPING.

*for those just joining us, MOTL= My One True Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and opinions are always welcome. Be aware that all comments are subject to review and editing prior to appearing on the site. Keep it clean. Keep it nice. But, if you CAN'T, at least use fictional names!