Hardly Evil at All

I bet if you took all the evil people in the world and laid them end to end (but not in any dirty kind of way), you would be surprised to find that not one of them was Me.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Days of the Week: My Very First Big Girl Panties

I remember how excited I was when I received the gift of Days of the Week big girl panties at my very first birfday party. Of course, by then, I had been completely potty trained for quite some time. Since there were SEVEN of us chilren, we could afford only one birfday party per year. And they went alphabetically! I always had Bandaids on my fingers. It is unbelievably dangerous and time-consuming (not to mention embarrassing) to be doing up your own (COMPLETELY clean and dry- I shouldn't need to clarify this, but I don't want y'all getting the wrong idea) cloth diapers every time first grade goes for bathroom break. Eventually, I just learned to "hold it" until I got home. My urologist thinks that may be partially responsible for the severity of my kidney stone disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and opinions are always welcome. Be aware that all comments are subject to review and editing prior to appearing on the site. Keep it clean. Keep it nice. But, if you CAN'T, at least use fictional names!